I may also post on the following topics: health and nutrition; detoxing; fasting; juicing; smoothies; kitchen tips and tricks; frugality; caring for the environment; gardening; nature; all-natural skin and hair care; all-natural cleaning for the home. You get the idea. :)

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Great salad!

It looks like too much dressing.  But it wasn't overpowering. Before I took this pic, there were more veggies, but we had already eaten some of it.  So the ratio of salad to dressing was better in the beginning. :) I don't even think there was any dressing left at the end. I think that I (or we) drank it!



grape tomatoes
cucumber
bell pepper
onion
fresh (raw) corn

olive oil
Kraft Balsamic Tomato Basil dressing (a very small amount)

sea salt
pepper
Italian seasoning

No comments:

Post a Comment